Tzeva Tzadik

Tzeva Tzadik

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tzeva Tzadik Painting's:  Boaz Ginsberg  made  aliyah from the New York area with his family (wife and 7 children) in August 2001. He now lives and works exclusively in the Jerusalem Area. In New York Boaz had an excellent reputation as a House Painter working in such places as the 5 Towns and Upper West Side of Manhattan . 

Boaz holds an Associate of Arts Degree as well as a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from NYIT, where he majored in Painting and Color Theory, he has also taken an extensive course curriculum in Interior Design and Industrial Design towards those degrees. Yisroal graduated Deans List in 1990.
 
“I tend to have a perfectionist personality and always try to work all the elements within the paint job, to their highest potential. Your home is your family’s most important investment and my paint work will defiantly enhance the esthetic and will also increase its value for years to come.
I have a very extensive reference list from my past “satisfied customers” that I will  happily  share with you and I would be honored if your Family Name would be added to that list as well, someday (Bizrat HaShem)" ..



For a Free In-House Written Estimate and Color Consultation please give me a call or contact me by e-mail :
Boaz Ginsberg
058-4377-770

 tzevatzadik@gmail.com



                  (We will Attempt to Better ANY other  Legitimate Written Estimate)
Also offering an Easy 3 Payment System on ALL your Re-Painting.
  http://tzevatzadik.blogspot.co.il/

2 comments:

  1. Boaz came to give us an estimate right after we came back to live in Jerusalem.
    I regret I didn't use his services.
    As we experience the problematic aspects of hiring people without reputation, my wife and I say: next time go with someone that cares about his.
    He gave us a very good impression: kind, honest and straightforward. A guy whose vision is not only "getting the job", but getting the job done well.

    Sorry Boaz, next time we won't hesitate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete